Manual-XII: Subsidy Programmes, Amount Allocated & Beneficiaries
The institute is funded by government of India through Grant-In-Aid . As per the mandate of NITTTR, Bhopal, the Institute is offering need based programmes to its various clientele including Polytechnics, Engineering education system, Pharmacy and management institutions etc. The training programme offered covers large spectrum of technical education from content updating to induction courses and management development for the competencies development in specific professional areas such as- curriculum development, Multipoint entry and credit system, Laboratory innovation, rural and community development, emerging technology areas etc. The sponsored teachers from government as well as government aided institutions are offered these subsidized programmes.
The Programme offered by the institute are categorized as follows:
1. Doctoral Programme in Technical Education
2. Master Degree Programmes include M.B.A. 4 Semester
3. Teaching Competencies Development Programmes for newly recruited teachers.
4. Short-term Programmes in various areas including subject matter updating.
5. Customised short-term programmes for industries and field agencies.
6. Training of foreign nationals working in technical education system of their countries under Technical Cooperation Scheme (TCS) of Govt. of India.
Details about above programmes can be viewed on our website www.nitttrbpl.ac.in