Short Term Training Porgrammes
Short term courses and workshops are addressed to the needs of teaching and technical supporting staff at different levels covering new recruits as well as in-service personnel. These are offered in a wide variety of areas subject matter updating, refresher courses, emerging rural and appropriate technologies, managerial expertise, Entrepreneurship development, research capability, emerging instructional systems, instructional materials development, multimedia development, laboratory experimentation and innovations, computer education, industry institute interaction, etc for enhancing competence of faculty members. Programmes are also offered as part of projects and consultancies for supporting staff for improving their performance skills as well as orientation to industrial training.
- All the participants are requested to register on web site of NITTTR, Bhopal after obtaining permission from their competent authority. Participation in the programme is confirmed by the respective coordinator of the programme.
- Training programmes scheduled at Bhopal are open for participants from all the states.
- Training programmes scheduled at other locations are state specific and open only for respective state participants.
- No fee will be charged from participants of the Government and Govt. Aided Institution’s participants, and they will be reimbursed TA/DA as per NITTTR Bhopal rules.
- Fee of Rs 500/- per day per participant will be charged from the participants of self financed/private institutes. They will not be paid TA/DA. These participants may avail Boarding and Lodging facilities in the Visveswaraiya Guest House, NITTTR, Bhopal campus by paying fees. (Current existing rates are Rs 400.00 per day per participant for Stay and Rs 280 per day per person for Food. For latest rate visit NITTTR, Bhopal website). The course fee can be remitted in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Bhopal payable at Bhopal.
- Boarding and Lodging facilities are provided at sharing basis. Generally family members are not allowed to stay in Guest Houses but in special case with prior permission from the course coordinator and on the basis of availability, accommodation will be provided on payment basis.
- The enrolled participants require to attend classes from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM everyday of the programme. No leave is permissible during the training programme. Participants are require to register on first day of the programme and get relieved only on the last day of the programme.
- For attending Induction Phase-II, successful completion of Induction Phase-I is compulsory.
- The participants of programmes at Extension Centers contact Extension Center Coordinators for accommodation confirmation and Food facility.
- Award of certificate is subject to satisfactory performance in view of academic participation, assignments, presentations, test, attendance etc. of trainees during the training programme.
- All calendar programmes are scheduled until communicated otherwise to registered participants. For details of the programmes refer to our web sitehttp// www.nitttrbpl.ac.in