Department of Management Education
The Department of Management committed towards setting the standards of excellence in management education, training and research. It offers masters’ level educational programmes (MBA) and doctoral research (PhD). This department is committed for management of quality in technical education through customized needs based Management Development Programmes (MDP) designed for educational institutions, government/ field agencies and industry. The department of management has conducted number of workshops, seminars, and conferences in the area of academic leadership and education management for Principals, Deans, and Head of Departments and Senior Teachers. Department of Management Education faculty plays a vital role in NITTTR Bhopal’s intellectual output by providing sponsored research and consultancies to clients.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Develop department of Management Education as to be a centre of excellence to offer world class education, training and research in the area of management for education systems, industries and field agencies at national and international level.
- Design, develop and implement need based Management Education programmes.
- Collaborate with National and International management Organizations, Universities.
- Promote qualitative research in various areas of Management Education.
- Develop Curriculum and Learning Resources for Management Education and Training.
- Conduct Need Analysis and Research Studies.
- Act as a center for offering quality Education Programmes at national level.
- Undertake action research for development of innovative methods, processes and practices for improvement of Management Education institutions
- Undertake sponsored research & consultancy work for industry
- Provide management support services to government, community, industries and field agencies.
- Identifying and evaluating needs of an individual or group of employees for industries and client organizations
CORE STRENGTHS OF THE DEPARTMENT
These core areas have been developed over the period of years through in-depth research as well as collaborative efforts with a range of national and international organizations. Department have developed following core competencies:
- Ability to develop and communicate purposeful Perspective Plan
- Ability to advice for developing Strategic Development Plan.
- Ability to enhance organizations’ commitment to Quality Systems
- Ability to demonstrate support for innovation for organizational changes, i.e. preparing Institution for NBA accreditation,
- Specialized Experience in Project Management,
- Competence to advise for Pedagogical Innovations
- Competence to do Management Education Research
- Diagnostic information gathering for analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking ability to analyze the organization’s competitive position