NITTTR, Bhopal invites applications from interested students pursuing
engineering/technology/management courses from recognized Universities and
Colleges for the internship programmes. The internship programme will
provide an opportunity for the students to gain live project experience,
increase knowledge, develop career goals, and built together with a
Key Advantages of Internship Programme
- Gain live project experience
- Increase technical skill & knowledge
Develop career goals
- Provide platform for hands on experience
- Enhance employment/self-employment
Internship programme details:
Department wise internship programme details are given below:
(A) Department of Computer Science & Engineering Education
(C) Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Education
(D) Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Education
(E) Department of Media Research & Development Education
(F) Department of Management Education
(G) Department of Technical and Vocational Education & Training
No fee will be charged.
4-6 Weeks (Extendable as per requirement).
Last Date to Apply:
Student may apply throughout the year.
NITTTR Campus, Shymla Hills, Near Polytechnic Square, Smart Road,
Important Instructions for Students:
1. Students need to apply through online portal only. No application will be
accepted in offline mode.
2. Only shortlisted students will be invited for written/walk-in interviews.
3. Selected students will be required to produce academic certificates and
testimonials as indicated on internship online application in original.
4. No stipend will be paid during the internship training.
5. INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed.
6. NITTTR, Bhopal will not offer any employment after the completion of the
General Rules for All Internship Programmes
1. Training will be provided in offline mode but online training may also
be provided as and when required.
2. On completion and successful performance, the student trainee will be
awarded the certificate of internship.
3. 75% attendance is compulsory for each student.
4. Hostel/guest house accommodation is chargeable and will be provided to
trainee in the campus as per the institute norms.
5. For availing the mess facility, students need to pay mess charges as per
the rules of the mess of the institute.
Interested students should apply though online registration link as mentioned above or the link available on institute's official website www.nitttrbpl.ac.in
Eligible students will be informed to their registered email/mobile by respective department for further test/interview.