NITTTR, Bhopal invites applications from interested students pursuing(Final Year)/passedout engineering/technology/Science courses from recognized Universities and
Colleges for the long term internship programmes. The internship programme will
provide an opportunity for the students to gain live project experience,
increase knowledge, develop career goals, and built together with a
Key Advantages of Internship Programme
- Gain live project experience
- Increase technical skill & knowledge
Develop career goals
- Provide platform for hands on experience
- Enhance employment/self-employment
Long Term Internship programme details:
Department of Computer Science & Engineering Education
No fee will be charged.
6 Months (Extendable as per requirement).
Last Date to Apply:
Student may apply throughout the year.
NITTTR Campus, Shymla Hills, Near Polytechnic Square, Smart Road,
Important Instructions for Candidates:
1. Candidates need to apply through online portal only. No application will be
accepted in offline mode.
2. Only shortlisted Candidates will be invited for written/walk-in interviews.
3. Selected Candidates will be required to produce academic certificates and
testimonials as indicated on long term internship online application in original.
4. The office hours for long term internship programme is 8 hours daily
(From Monday to Friday).
5. No stipend will be paid during the long term internship training.
6. INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed.
7. NITTTR, Bhopal will not offer any employment after the completion of the
long term internship programme.
8. Training will be provided in offline mode but online training may also be provided as and when required.
9. Candidates will be awarded a long-term internship certificate only after the completion of long-term training of six months regularly (without any break).
10. 90% attendance in each month is compulsory for each candidate. Candidate is required to take the prior permission to avail the leave from the competent authority.
11. The candidates will be abide by the rules of institute and institute may debar the candidate if he/she is found in violating the rules and regulations including the poor performance during the training.
12. Hostel/guest house accommodation is chargeable and will be provided to candidate in the campus as per the institute norms..
13. For availing the mess facility, candidates need to pay mess charges as per the rules of the mess of the institute.
Interested candidates should apply though online registration link as mentioned above or the link available on institute's official website www.nitttrbpl.ac.in
Eligible candidates will be informed to their registered email/mobile by the department for further test/interview.